Friday, February 9, 2018

now4u2

I know i need to BLOG, but do not know where to start, so I copied beginning from last post of my ((3)) blogs here:


((1))Sunday, January 14, 2018 now4u2 When can we meet???

Hi kimberly,
Thanks so much for meeting on Thursday!
Can we meet before the 14th???

((2))Friday, December 22, 2017 Journal2MyGOD: little Scouts Activity

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What an interesting stage you have been set into now!
I'm relaxing in St Pete again! Last night I barely got out of Tampa before 5pm, and got stuck in some traffic, but it was quick. When I arrived here, I put all my food and clothes up in the condo, then carried my Kayak across the street into the water and paddled out into the Bay chasing SWANS.  They looked like big White Swans from a distance, but as I got closer I realized they were Pelicans.  Lots of big gray ones were flying by, but a bunch of pretty white ones were together just floating along. One jumped up and flew off and it had black wing tips that I couldn't see when it was sitting in the water. . . so that was why I thought they were swans. . .

So I paddled almost to Snell Island and then came back before it got too dark.  The volleyball courts were lighted by the time I returned.  Only one or two people just arriving when I left the shoreline, but several games were going when I returned to the shore. I left my bike here last weekend, and then brought my second bike now with the kayaks.  I plan to fix them both and bike around all week, or kayak around.  Two of each for a guest maybe, we'll see.
What about this stage you discovered?
I guess it's really a trip as my Goddess has left me the time and opportunity to begin a relationship with my DAD! So after years, I'm finally learning about my Father and developing a relationship. But I recognize I've used my name or email as "stars2man" and even had the pleasure of sharing that story with a professor this week.
What does it really mean to bring "stars to man?" 
I guess now that I have another free day to think explore and consider this more deeply! It's been shown to me that I might need to personally see about connecting My Father Sky and My Mother Earth together inside of me at a deeper stronger level. My wife's first question to me when we met was about reconnecting the Right and Left Hemispheres of her brain together.  I immediately saw the "Full Goddess" ready for her to come "Into Herself" . . . Then my SON's First question was about understanding what this equation meant: E=mc2 . . . wow and He HAS certainly come into Himself!
What does this all mean for you now?  How about the Right and Left of this Equation?  Is there something significant that you need to explore here? 

((3))Sunday, January 28, 2018 Another Life: Fwd: [STARS 2017] PhD. Degree:

My Life Story where Consciousness is Primary in City Cooperation, where I propose to:
  1. Design and teach : http://eweaver.myweb.usf.edu/3d-phd-picc.jpg
  2. Complete specific goals: http://eweaver.myweb.usf.edu/3-goals.JPG
  3. Horizontal Consciousness connections: http://www.starsusa.org/scire/mayan.html
  4. Creating schools in community: http://www.starsusa.org/homestead/files/Dreams.htm
  5. Student training through real conscious connections: http://journal2mygod.blogspot.com/2014/05/patent-us20070170306-unity-method.html 
We already know we can be Conscious in City Cooperation

(())(())(())(())(())(())(())
2/9/18 3:12am, as i write again, taking some time to click this pic and load it into the blog. Knowing that I won't be bringing my Mac or journal with me to see my SON and leave for my flight soon . . . now, i want to share my journal with my SON.  I know you want to write too. And I also know this will be the first time I spent such a long time with my SON in many years.
What does it really mean to bring "stars to man?" As you read over this above you not only found mistakes, but were completely disgusted and appalled at it all, wanting to revise it all. Each time you read it, improving, slimming, strengthening, finding that light within and allowing it to flow. So again now, you know with Debi you have gone beyond your limits. Kim always commented about you not accepting people's boundaries. It's all the experiences we each bring to the table. You must take your time more, Be the business clown from the Ringling Brothers.  Just like meeting with John yesterday on short notice. You took the insight of the moment and called him for lunch. Then you drove over and to meet him in moments. Each and everything you do is tied together like magic. It's always completely predictable when you stay focused and clear in your insights . . . as again here with this equation before you . . . why do you see this? what do you feel? it's all been put here by you for you. . . with all others in the universe waiting and wondering what will happen next.
Specifically you put this Blog in place, sharing the magic of the moment that is in your space . . . . staying completely in flow, opening an old Blog and copying the first 'red' phrase you catch this red-indented formatting that you have always found to be so productive . . . AND NOW AGAIN, this challenge before you was about coming to terms with who you really ARE . . . and again you are here wanting to understand what this all means for you. 
I guess, it's about Who is Star2man?  
It's really the first spontaneous note you wrote on the internet = = creating an email account = = thereby selecting your first login screen name. Like how blogging is now an extension of your paper journals, it is typing this energy into the universe.  Knowing full well, What it really means to bring "stars to man?" . . . each Word you type is sending thousands of "111000" light vibrations across the UNIVERSE . . . . . pounding this vibration into distant galaxies with every keystroke on this computer in front of you. You feel this percussion, and keep writing about seemingly nothing at all, simply to continuing sending out your vibrations. . . as if the reflections were all instantaneous as Einstein predicted, the same consciousness creating the first time, matter or energy in a moment! Knowing full well that this next expression will be in complete synergy as it has always been along.
It's really dumbfounding to consider how this universe is pulling me into new places again. Like I'm taking the bus to the airport today, as my SON suggested. NEVER DID THAT BEFORE! Then catching a plane to go see my SON for the ENTIRE weekend. NEVER with DAD, either! ! ! We've not had a weekend together in a thousand days, lol, Millions of hours, lol = = = and again in this synergy I realize that I never told him what this equation above means. . . 4:04am. Time to dress and go!  GOTTA CATCH THE BUS ~2hr trip
What does it really mean to bring "stars to man?" 
I guess it's about staying present and real with this FLOW experience that you created with me in EMC.  And I know it's all ENERGY that I created with my own mind, but I also know I couldn't do it all alone. There is ONE mind, we all can know this. Everything I do and experience has been put together and laid out eons ago = = you and I had planned it all out together = = , so to get serious about this present moment always seems like such a challenge.  But it's the only thing we are prepared to do 
4/3/18 4:03pm Wow, after leaving for your SON in Boston teaching, learning, eating, and Loving it! THEN seeing your DAD to finally find us with him too. And now you Finally get back to finish your work here explaining the equation on your Blog?  What does it really mean to bring "stars to man?" This energy vibration you create with each keystroke was designed to reconnect to the power of creation that we can all feel. You noticed the equation was your road map. Now you must apply it redirecting the energy around you again. Each step and action was designed to create the next step we all need. Did you notice how much you were impacted today?  You showed up in the courtroom, and your name was not on the docket, but before you could find out anything about it, you had enough time to read through the last handwritten page you had in this book. . . . 2013! WOW, you learned and discovered so much about yourself again. Reading this word before you shifts your understanding, action and vibrations affecting all others. Each motion shifting up your frequencies. . .
It was about kim of course. And I'm now in my office crunching models like i never could before.  She told me to get my best machine for the office after State Farm sent me a check.  I MUST THANK kim! I split the $$$ 1/3 to each of us, house, her, and me. Now because of her, I have the fastest machine possible, like 8 or 12 pentium cores here so I can have three or four windows up at once.  Now, One playing music, another running some massive crazy model, and then I'm sitting here typing and talking with you at the same time.  Yes, I realize I've not done this in a long time.  Just like I've only recently been doing Ritual again, and I still cannot say I've done it everyday for a full week.
Ritual circles again will be coming soon. It's another step in the process, like you still need to make your AirBnB Ritual Adventure . . . What did you just do now?. . . . you Flashed again . . . so now what does it really mean to bring "stars to man?" 
I know it's about the equation here that was the "black with red" text I copied this morning to set the format to blog again. . . that I still never explained to my Son.  Hey SON, its all in your headALL the Vibrations and energies in your BRAIN move from electron energy to matter through time as your thoughts create consciousness = = = = = = = = = = A CREATION with information assimilation in these transforms of LOVE thoughts = = = = . The first integral is the energy moving in your mind as sparks through the synapses of different vibrations 0 to infinity = = = occurring through the potential(E) and kinetic(m) = = = This first integral equation, or road map, allows the full conscious thought energy of understanding to create focus in yourself to visualize the energies around you shifting from one form to another. Adding the next two integrals brings the capacity of matter and time beyond your immediate (ie. ALL E  m through time).  Seeing this understanding within your mind, unlocks your ability to shift between these different forms (E to m, and m to E making your visualization more probable in the space time continuum). We can shift the quantum energies of the universe by understanding our foundational forces of consciousness.  Like you wouldn't step on the gas if you didn't know the pedal was there. NOW knowing what this equation represents allows you to direct the electrons around you to create the experience and power you need in the moment. Allowing the knowledge to be your new Flow feeling connected to Earth, and experiences in peace and love. You recognize the experience of FLOW around you, then visualize your conscious wave motion of energy creating positive effects for Love, Health and Harmony everywhere you go. . . THUS, you are using the knowledge, or map, represented in the equation to actively shift your personal space time continuum.
Bringing in the Love of God, and power of the Words Jesus Christ. Your new creation here will bring Love, Peace and Harmony will FLOW everywhere. What does it really mean to bring "stars to man?" more than anything is knowing how your equation or roadmap needs these keys to open it all for so many feeling each key sequence vibration the electrons across all time! It's more pieces in your puzzle. . . sent out in the galaxies beyond fulfilling all that is. . . 
I love you Dearest Lord Jesus Christ, thank you for being with me and allowing a moment for me to connect to the experience of writing and learning with you again now.