Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Re: "Science of Consciousness" 2/24, Tampa FREE

So Allison gave us three questions in clas stoday and told us to get into groups. Course I was sitting next to the two other students I knew in the class and suggested we be the people to move and make the three groups.

I sat across from Gary and Peter.

The First question was what would you change in our communicyt now?

Gary said the political process.
Petter said the news services that were lost in fear and violence instead of community news.

I then repeated some of the discussions earlier and seased the oppotunity before me to share my weekend adventures where I met a political activits who was video taping events to create a community news service. . . it was really so funny because Peter knew what the event was and a bunch of the people there where at another event where Gary and I had met before. . .

It was really so funny how the instant connections brought out so much excitement and passions.

Course when I got home after the meeting I called the "political activists" and he's meeting Gary tomorrow . . . lol . . . Then Sharon called to say about shring the event videos with Peter. . . lol . . .