Sunday, October 18, 2015

Post to this thread | Presencing Institute U.School

Post to this thread | Presencing Institute U.School: Hey Markus, that sounds neat. And I think I have felt that a lot too. Sometimes it's our own confort level that allows us to hold a certain level of listening. Like is this person I'm with sharing something real from the heart, or just gossip? Course this is really my own interpretation and easily could be either. Like I can percieve it as gossip when it's really deep truth, just like I can perceive it as deep truth when it's not. But now that fun begins, either way, does it help or hurt me, or the other? Will it really hurt me if I get deep into the feeling and emotion of simple gossip vs real truth? And in either case will that lead me to learn, share and love more and/or help them learn share and love more? Or maybe the real question is Does listening into level four ever hurt?

Great stuff Markus, you got me thinking about all sorts now too! thanks