Saturday, October 31, 2015

Arawana and Social Presencing Theater

In Part 2, Otto and Arawana suggest that Social Presencing Theater does for the collective what mindfulness does for the individual:
https://youtu.be/IhQg_SOephU
WOW
ok, so this is wicked cool again!
As I heard this, and sense what she was talking about I FLASHED to Ritual and the time I did it with the KINS group.  I mean a dozen in a circle doing a Ritual from before the start of time.  Of course it's all about connecting to the universal mind, and the power and experience of being more than just a man, or person, or individual. . . And ancient Ritual that regenerated karma, what kinda freaky vision is that?  How could it show up in my lap?  I immediately started to wonder if Otto had found this experience, or wrote about it at the same time my mom died.  Or the same time Colleen got cancer, or the same time the kids cured her cancer?

I mean I immediately Flashed to these times and experiences wondering how people connected in spirit through rituals, and her one showed up for me, like some freaky destiny experience, that people write about or dream about or spend life-times trying to figure out!

Again now,  i see how this is what Douglas, Sharon, Russell and I have been Doing and working on.
https://youtu.be/Zt7GgzDok6I

Funny, what feels sad for me now, it that I sent them all the first set of videos, and they didn't watch them all, and again now, I KNOW I will be sending this to all of them.  And I wonder who will watch or who will miss the boat.  Then I flash to maybe it's my Son or Wife who got copies and never watched?  Who knows?

Wow, that was weird.  I just Flashed back to the KINS meeting where I did Ritual, and I told them how to move energy in a simple real way they could experience it.  And then came back and asked who did it, since I could feel the shift.  I mean there is only ONE consciousness, so whether we know, accept or understand this. . . If we play with crazy Rituals that shift creation, we feel it.  Course Carol eventually told me she did it.  Funny, I seem to remember she told me weeks later, and Sharon remembered me asking and never getting an answer, as Carol missed the next meeting or something weird like that.

It's so strange to see all these things connecting again and again.  Like I wrote this morning, 5-investors?  Really weird shit showing up!

More: https://youtu.be/qlM7ThIS15s
powerful, and clear, lol. . . to me at least ;-)

Ah, so now do this:

There are two ways to use this video:
    1. Watch and see what the 20 Minute Dance looks like. Then start the video over, find a place to practice, and do the exercise while you listen to the audio. Recommended if you have never done this exercise before.
    2. Skip directly to practice. Use the audio as a guided facilitation of the 20 Minute Dance. Recommended if you have previously done this exercise, or are practicing with a trained SPT facilitator.
    3. yes the last link, you can do it now.  Just hit play and do it as she walks you through it: https://youtu.be/trFFWRrhjnc
Wow, the Stuck videos are great too: https://youtu.be/-FLT-l7luY8
this next one, shows people doing it where YOU CAN FEEL it, or at least I did, just seeing them make a pose, ouch! https://youtu.be/uVeU1fTuSZc

What does your stuck want to do?
Where does it- where in the body is it just
not wanting to do that anymore?
And the movement begins there, and you just follow it along
until it comes to an end.
And if you have thoughts about it, that's fine.
Just let those go.
Let go.
The loyalty is to the body.
Really take your time to feel your stuck.
See it clearly and really sense into it.
What does the belly feel like?
What about the knees?
What do they have to say about this?
What about the neck?
What about the muscles of your face?
What about the hands?
Where is it relaxed?
Where is it intensified or held?
All of that is information.
Your stuck is a great resource.

Wow can we do a group stuck too:  https://youtu.be/XvgVt-JBpO8
Nobody is stuck on their own. When you are stuck, there is a system of forces that keep you from moving forward. This video shows how the Stuck method can be used to explore possible ways for a person's system of stuck forces to evolve from current to future reality.
Watch the video and afterwards, if you are practicing with a group, try doing the exercise together.

Now let's really do this:  https://youtu.be/9uTYjA5RSIA